Sunday, February 6, 2011

Amelia turned 2!

On January 21 Amelia turned 2! I can't believe she is such a big girl already! It seems like yesterday she came home with me from the hospital, little bundle o joy.
Wishing my beautiful girl most of all great health, millions moments of joy, friends around and lots of laughs just like in this moment when her best friends were singing "Happy Birthday! and hugging:

great presents:



Bowl of popcorn:

And even more cakes! 




8 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd Birthday Amelia!!! I adore all the beautiful smiles and giggles of Amelia in the pictures with her friends. She looks so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Amelia! U look so beautiful blowing out ur candles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!!! I cannot believe she is already two years old! Wow! She certainly had a big ol' smile on her face when everyone was singing to her! I echo your wishes for her-health and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2nd birthday Amelia!!! Sonya loves her kitty cat piano too! Are you tired of the meowing yet though? LOL! We also have snap dolls! they are great for little hands! Much easier to dress! What a beautiful birthday girl!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Amelia!! Adorable pictures - looks like she had a fantastic birthday! Simon and Jude have that kitty piano too and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog, it is Great! I'm expecting and just found out she has Achondraplasia, I'm excited to see how happy your Amelia looks. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are a courageous, strong and determined fighter. u are a Brave Warrior, Smilen Champ and an Inspiational Hero,
    I was born with a rare life threatenng disease and dwarfismim

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI AMelia
    U are a courageous strong and determined fighter. U are a Inspirational hero.
    I was born with a rare life threatening disease that causes dwarfism.
    www.miralcechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete