Monday, August 17, 2009

What Mimi Loves







We have not posted any pictures lately so I captured Ami doing couple of her favorite things like bathing, observing world from her high chair, reading, and patronizing her beloved brother!

10 comments:

  1. OMG that picture of her bathing is adorable!!! She looks like a doll on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay!! the picture of Mimi in her bathing catch my eye. She had a beautiful smile and lovely face. Just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love her reading her book. She is changing so much in every picture. She looks like she's full of giggles and grins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures!! I especially love the picture of her with a big smile while bathing! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way too cute! I wish Sonya enjoyed her baths like that! Too funny how Mimi likes to show her brother some affection! Great pic's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pictures. She is too cute. Love the picture of her reading a book...

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks like a beautiful baby doll in that close up picture. She is just precious. She is really growing up before our eyes. It's fabulous she is already starting to look at books. I cannot keep Preston away from them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is such a pretty little girl!! Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful little girl! The blue in that blanket really brings out her blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG - Mimi is just beautiful. I love the pic of her and Oliver.

    BTW - I have emailed you - sorry for the delay.

    ReplyDelete