Sunday, September 27, 2009

New pictures and new video




We just love how she laughs, there isn't more precious music to our ears :-)
Ami loves her kitty...

8 comments:

  1. Such a happy girl! So sweet and what a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ami has a sweet laugh and a beautiful smile! I'm sure she keeps you guys smiling all of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to meet her and hear that laugh in person. see you on the 18th!
    Love, Sarah and Tessa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is the most precious sound ever! She is such a happy baby. Look at her beautiful smile! It is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet giggle she has! I do the same thing with Sonya, she loves it! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a adorable giggle. I love her beautiful smile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!!! Ami is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the video! Thanks for reading my blog and I look forward to reading yours!!! Max is not too far behind Ami, about 6 months. I look forward to watching her grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm way behind on blogs! I LOVE the video, her little giggle is just precious!

    ReplyDelete