Friday, October 9, 2009

Busy October


Starting Monday Ami had doctors appointments almost every day! But they were all good, routine appointments. Her neurosurgeon was very happy with the healing progress, and orthopedic surgeon confirmed what you all have been saying - Amelia does not need any equipment gimmicks! What a relief...
A good news is that Amelia finally turned into a good eater after almost 2 months since introducing solid foods. She now opens her mouth wide and pretends chewing. The amount of mess accompanying the feeding is also considerably lower :-)
And this is our Pediatrician with Ollie and Ami. She is getting married tomorrow. Best Wishes our Dr. Diana!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for a good doctors appointment! Yay Ami for becoming a good eater too! This is great news! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news about the good doctor checkups. That's nice of the doctor to take time for a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear all of her appointments went well. I am also happy that the orthopedist echoed our sentiments about equipment. Very good that she is becoming an easier eater! YAY! I love the picture. The kids are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to meet you guys next weekend. Amy and I have matching outfits for the girls. Get your camera ready!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy that all of Ami's appointments went well! That's great that her ortho agreed that she doesn't need all of the equipment too! Yay for becoming a good eater! Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete