Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween album

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: slajdy z halloween
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

  1. Such awesome decorations! Those devil horns on Ami are so funny! What a cutie! Wow! You even had the dogs dressed up too! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dogs are actually from my husband's work. They had a Halloween party at work, it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of your adorable kids and cute decorations! I love the picture of Ami in her pumpkin outfit with her head tilted to the side and looking back at you with her big blue eyes - so adorable!! That look will let her get away with anything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely precious! I love the pictures of the kiddos! And your previous blogpost-I know ami is on the bottom and Ollie on the top. I am so glad the kiddos had such a great day! Simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ach! Zazdrościmy Wam tego Halloween! Cudowne zdjęcia cudownych dzieciaków!I zwierzaków, spotkanie krowy z groszkiem jest nie do przebicia.

    ReplyDelete