Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Memoirs

I have tons of Halloween pictures from this year and previous two. Ever since we have kids Halloween is one of our favorite holidays! The magic, the costumes, a lot of orange color! I will most definitely make a smilebox album in the near future but now a little treat- Ollie and Ami in exactly the same outfit and photo setting!

Ami, Halloween 2009, 9 months old and Ollie, Halloween 2007, 3 months old. Who is Who????

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Your little Halloween cuties look so sweet in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that adorable you have them in the same outfit, hat and chair - cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! And it is so easy to tell! Ami's eyes give it away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both so adorable!! I love how you have them in the same outfit and chair! I agree with Destini - Ami's eyes give her away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love comparison pictures. I hope to do more with my kids. Love the pumpkin outfit, never too much orange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww!!! I love comparison photos! I do the same thing with my kids! So much fun! What cuties you have! I can't wait to see the smilebox album!

    ReplyDelete
  7. too cute.... they are both so adorable...

    ReplyDelete