Saturday, December 26, 2009

Amelia's First Christmas

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Amelia's First Christmas
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a fantastic Christmas!!! I love Ami's sweet smile with her two bottom teeth showing! Adorable! The pictures of Oliver and Ami together are so sweet! Merry Christmas to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the slideshow!!!! My favorite pics were the one of Oliver in the snow and the one of Amelia all wrapped up in a blanket! Adorable Christmas morning pics. (Preston got the book Saggy Baggy Elephant too). She has a wonderful first Christmas. I hope you enjoyed it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great family photo starting the slideshow! Ami is just precious, and Oliver is growing up so fast and is soooo handsome! Love his snow picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!! Great family photo! I love the picture of Amelia laying on her Boppy and smiling with her bottom teeth showing and the one of Oliver in the snow - they are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete