Monday, July 20, 2009

Amelia meets her twin sister Ivy :-)




In the midst of surgery we are late to report an awesome encounter! During the holiday weekend, July 4th, we had an unusual pleasure to host Amelia's best friend and soul-sister, beautiful Ivy with her parents. We all had great time! We laughed,
and we were actually able to relax and forget about Ami's surgery. Girls were fond of each other, playing and exploring (nice muscle! :-)

For them I think it was almost like looking in the mirror, as they truly look alike! Ivy is only a week younger than Amelia and I can't believe that they will be six months old by the end of July! Time flies, especially when you experience moments of pure joy and gratitude. Thank you Ivy! We are so happy that Amelia has a friend who will understand her like no one else,as she is a LP (Little Princess :-)) too. We do hope that they will grow together and will help each other along the way...

May I have the first dance?

12 comments:

  1. Seriously, they are SO CUTE!!! I can't get over it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can pass as twin. They are both very pretty. Glad to hear the enjoyed each other company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale fajne spotkanie! Dwie male księżniczki są przeurocze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Goodness. Completely adorable! They are both so cute and I love the first picture of them smiling at one another!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you know, I LOVE these pictures! The way you wrote about our little princesses (so cute, by the way!) nearly brought tears to my eyes. We can't wait to get together again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so sweet together! How wonderful to have a best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is uncanny how much alike these two look! WOW! Two gorgeous beautiful little angels! They are just precious! How did you coordinate the outfits? I can't deal. In that pic with the hats on, I could barely tell them apart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is amazing to find a twin to Amelia. Nate has an LP friend, a little girl just 2 days older than him and they live 10 minutes from us. Post coming soon to my blog. How great it is to know that. All of this would not be possible without LPA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! They really do look alike! They are so adorable together! How wonderful for Amelia to have Ivy as a great friend! The matching outfits are way too cute and I absolutely love the first picture of them smiling at each other! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness - they are both so beautiful!! Love the pictures - so very sweet and wow, they look so much alike! The matching outfits are too cute! It looks like they will grow up being the best of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, alii, aloha Kasia,

    Thanks so much for the wonderful comment, I’m glad you are enjoying the blog. Your pictures on your blog are gorgeous! What a beautiful family. I love the layout and you gave me a great idea with the Google Connect.

    I’m also on Facebook (need to update my blog links) and have created several groups there – The Passionate Life, A Passion 4 Chocolate, and Mingling of the Healing Arts. You’re welcome to join me there, www.facebook.com/passion4living.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! Those girls are adorable! How did you momma's coordinate the matching outfits? So cute!

    ReplyDelete