Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Ollie!





Ollie turned 2 today! What a big boy, he is the best son and growing too fast. He is no longer my baby, now I have to say - my boy. Such a happy face, just loves to smile, like his sister! He had so much fun today, as we made a waterfall party for him. All weekend was very special, we had great time together picnicking, laughing, getting together with friends.

Very blissful moments as you can see.....

7 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd Birthday Ollie! He does have a great smile! Great pictures - looks like a fun weekend! Simon turns 2 on Wednesday, and I can't believe how fast the time has flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ollie! He is such a cutie, and I love the picture of him and Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ollie! That waterslide looks like so much fun. I can't believe that I have 6 months till my kids birthdays. Time goes so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2nd birthday Ollie! Looks like they had a fantastic splashing fun time! Time flies doesn't it?! Enjoy every minute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....happy Birthday Ollie-you are super cute and super smiley! I can tell from all the pictures he had a great birthday party! Here's to another great year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kasia!
    Consider it finally done ... Mimi is added to the blog roll :0)
    Happy Birthday Oliver - Adorable!

    ReplyDelete