Thursday, October 22, 2009

Amelia visited her best friend


Amelia just returned from her first trip to Baltimore. She did extremely well and was laughing all the time! She was so excited to visit her "twin sister" Ivy. Girls got together second time and played nicely together. Somebody at the museum asked us if they were twins and Ami and Ivy were not even dressed in the same outfits yet!
Ivy's parents were so kind to host our entire family for the extended weekend and we all had a terrific time!


We coordinated the outfits again and had a cute photo session!

But wait! There is three of us now! We got together with another cutie pie - Tessa, just 2 months younger Little Princess! What a bundle of joy...... So hard to tell them apart!



















We were also extremely pleased to meet one little gentleman - Nathan! Mom had to hold him as he was running away from the girls! Too much sweetness can be dangerous!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Wow, how nice to get together with so many families! Those girls are sure to be the best of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How adorable! You are so lucky to have so many little friends close to you. And NATHAN, what a lucky boy to have three girlfriends :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures... I LOVE WHERE THEY ARE ALL DRESS THE SAME

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures!!! The kids are absolutely adorable, of course! I promise to send my pictures soon...I think the ones you have here are better though. Big hugs to Amelia and Ollie. We can't wait to visit with you all again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!!!! Could this post be any cuter?! I love, love, love all the adorable photos of all these cuties! It really does look like Ami is multiplying! Amazing how much they all look alike! How wonderful that you were able to stay with the other family! I agree with Trisha, looks like Nathan is one lucky boy to have 3 beautiful girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've added you to my blog. Adorable pictures. So cute to have coordinated the outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the adorable pictures!! So cute that they had matching outfit photo sessions! The three of them look like they will be lifelong friends, and they do look so much alike!
    That was so nice that you guys were able to stay with Ivy's family for the weekend and meet new little ones! Nathan is a lucky little boy to have three beautiful girlfriends! :)
    We would love to meet up with you guys the next time you are in Baltimore!

    ReplyDelete