Sunday, October 25, 2009

photo album

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Ami's first Autumn
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

  1. Kasia,
    You have taken some beautiful pictures! I love the gourds, and the roses! Ami has the most adorable facial expressions and I adore the pictures of her in the orange hat! Ollie is getting so big and so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Destini said, some beautiful pictures. Ami has the most beautiful big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love smilebox! Wow! Those were some wonderful pictures! What a great way to sum up Ami's first Autumn! She is just too cute and Ollie is such a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What GORGEOUS pictures. I did not get a chance to comment on her visit with Ivy and Tessa and Nathan! Wow! Amazing that the girls all were together in matching outfits. We met Nathan at the conference this past summer. My favorite pics are the close ups in the pumpkin hat. Preston has the same hat and it still fits! Ollie is just a handsome little devil too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!! It looks like Amelia has been having a fun first Autumn! She is so adorable and such a happy girl! I love the pictures of her in her pumpkin hat! Ollie is such a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pictures. I can't believe how much Ami and Ivy look like each other. It will be interesting to see them together as they get older.

    ReplyDelete