Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bravo Amelia!

I am extremely pleased to report another Amelia's achievement! Now she is clapping her hands and loves the song "when you happy and you know it clap your hands" and she does it especially after she does something well. She also knows the meaning of the word "BRAVO" and likes to applaud herself seeing how happy we are. She's got cheerleaders in us :-)
I have another video. I love to capture these things, especially when she just starts to learn them.

6 comments:

  1. Awwww...SO cute!! We say Bravo in french too and Anaïs loves to clap when she does something she's proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! She's got a lot to be proud of, and so do you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! It is so much fun to watch them learn new things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amelia is adorable!! It's so exciting when they learn new things and are so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! She looks so proud of herself. What a happy little girl!

    ReplyDelete