Saturday, March 13, 2010
Amelia's army crawl, kind of....
Amelia is on the move! Even an annoying cold does not stop her from moving around. Last two days she has been practicing something looking a bit like army crawl that reminds more a swimming style than crawling. The fact is that she moves forward to reach for a toy (or a lens cap, even more exciting!) She does not have her head up as in classic army crawl but moves the head from side to side performing Amelia's version of army crawl. Small thing but makes us all happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wielkie brawa dla Amelii!!! Kochany maly robaczek :). Hania też tak zaczynala i do tej pory przy czolganiu nie podnosi glowki. Nasze male dziewuszki mają swoje metody :).
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that looks like a lot of work! Tell Ollie to watch out, she'll be a master of the army crawl as soon as she gets that head up - then none of his toys will be safe!
ReplyDeleteawww that reminds me of when Anaïs started doing that! She is doing so good, way to go Amelia!
ReplyDeleteYay Ami!!! Yes, yes, yes she is going to be all over the place in no time! Way to go Ami!!!! I think I just bought Sonya the same shirt... Gymboree? Love that store! Cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is really starting to get around on her own. She is figuring out how her body will allow her to move. I think it is amazing watching the kiddos hit their milestones. I never got a chance to comment on your last post-the girls are so precious together. I was oohing and aahing over the pictures on Facebook. So cute!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Amelia!! I love seeing such exciting milestones! She is going to be all over the place and into everything before you know it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! You go Amelia!
ReplyDelete