Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Amelia knows how to use a spoon
Amelia loves to eat alone! She knows how to use a spoon to feed herself (with some help of other hand). Yesterday she ate whole yoghurt with 1/2 peach and some muesli (after having some ciabatta bread.) Of course the bowl and the spoon have to be an adult size, not a baby's! It's so much fun to watch her! the food is all over the place and all over her but the show is worth it :-) All of the sudden her appetite increased, she does not fuss anymore, and the food does not have to be completely pureed. She keeps amazing us everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So messy, yet so incredibly cute!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a big girl! Way to go, Amelia!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Amelia! So adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww...she's so CUTE! I love the little sounds she makes. I forget those baby sounds and they sound so precious. I am so proud of her. It's hard to manipulate the adult sized spoon! Go Amelia!
ReplyDeleteYay Amelia! She's so adorable!! I love watching kids eat and make a big mess! :)
ReplyDelete