Thursday, March 25, 2010

Amelia's spring fashion



Amelia sensed coming spring! She did not mind being dressed for a photo session and posing. She actually did very well. We both like bright colors, refreshing, rejuvenating energy! I have a feeling that we will have the same style and will wear the same clothes (just different sizes, obviously :-)

Ollie did not want just sit and watch! He jumped right in, what I funky boy I have :-)






8 comments:

  1. So cute! I was showing my mom the pictures on Facebook of Amelia and Ollie! Love Ollie's sense of humor - and little Amelia should be on the runway this spring - just brightens my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pictures! Too cute that Ollie wanted to dress up too. Siblings never want to be excluded!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures!! Amelia & Ollie looking so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just adorable!! Loving all this lil girls wearing the big head bands! & I love that Oli joined in on the photo shoot! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all the pictures of the headbands on Facebook. All you little girls are too cute. But I just adore this picture with Ollie and Amelia. I think you need to frame that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh she is so cute! I also have a beautiful little girl she is 6 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia! I would like to connect with you! Send me an e-mail or find my on Facebook :-) I would like to see your little angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures! Amelia is beautiful, and I just love that Ollie likes to take part in the photo shoot - adorable!

    ReplyDelete