Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Amelia on the move! Amelia w akcji!






Amelia loves her scooter! She moves around quite quickly and remains pretty stable. I looks like a ballet sometimes! Loads of fun!

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute! Is that the scooter she got from PT? I love it! She does make it look very easy! Like ballet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Amelia's PT recommended such scooter but we almost had one custom made. Luckily I found one with right dimensions so she could touch the floor and move around, very light and easy to operate. Much fun! It comes from "Fun and Function" catalog. Quite inexpensive too :-)
    THANKS KIM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! She moves so easy on it, and it looks like she has so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! I love the scooter! Sonya had one awhile back for whenever she would break a limb and that way she could still get around! It was perfect! Go Amelia!!!!

    ReplyDelete