Some people were amazed that I did not shed a single tear hearing about Amelia's disorder couple of weeks ago... BECAUSE:
I feel great for everything that happens to me. I feel especially grateful for Amelia. It's like seeing completely new world - around me and inside me. Thanks to her achondroplasia I meet wonderful people, I experience so much love and care and warmth. It truly melts my heart. I also change internally. I have new eyes, new soul, I am much more appreciative. I also enjoy life more.I wanted to thank new friends - Tonya, Alex, Destini, Trisha, Mandy, Amy Jo, Kim for visiting our blog and writing nice words. I read your blogs and find a lot of inspiration there! I see strength, love, appreciation. I see happiness and joy. I admire your attitude.
I always want to write more but time seems to be my worst enemy lately... It's 2:15 am I better catch on some sleep before Amelia wakes up for the next feeding!
Love and light to you all!


You are truly blessed to have the support of those who have LP's. Although my daughter did not survive, all of these people have helped me so much and I've learned alot! Welcome to the LP Club!
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy to have you in our "family" It is truly growing rapidly so this is a great support system!
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with Amy and Kim! Welcome!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a little behind on blog reading, but it is great adding more members to the family - that is what we have become, a great big, spread out family! Hope you are getting some much needed rest!
ReplyDelete