Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thinking inward

I am searching for the Truth. I know a little, I try to use my mind to create greater good. I also feel I am ready to achieve enlightenment but I am still not ready to jump of the cliff into the deep unknown. I am not ready to go out on a limb... But what makes one ready? When it comes? How to shed this fear? How to leave all that's well known, described, formalized, defined, all that has familiar and somehow comfortable form and turn my world upside down?
What makes one ready to let go of own story, attachments, habits, self ruled by ego?
FAITH.
I know it all, but I do not have a strong faith. Just a little tiny belief in something somewhere, someone ruling the Universe. Forget all I know and jump down into the great unknown where mind just can't follow.....
There is a long way from belief to faith. I walk the path.

3 comments:

  1. Kasia ~ There really isn't a long way between belief and faith. If you believe something, you have no choice but to have faith that it is the truth. Sure, we get side tracked and question our beliefs but in the end, it still lays with faith that it will all work out. If it doesn't then our beliefs were challenged and what do you do with it? Make it work for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasia-remember we are all walking with you. You are not alone in this journey. This is the new beginning of new friendships and a new way of looking at the world. Scary-of course, but fulfilling? Absolutely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim is absolutely right! We are all here for you!

    ReplyDelete