Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sometimes something small starts something great

This is our first post, we decided to write after seeing wonderful blogs starting with Knoah's ARC. OF course I will write and Amelia will be my inspiration and my guide. She is my love, my sun, my brightest angel. We would like to meet new friends here, share our experience, and help others as much as we can. We want to share our love and our joy of life. Our journey with Amelia just begun, we believe it will be a great one.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kasia and Mimi!! I look forward to following your journey with you! Mimi is a beautiful little girl and will accomplish great things!! Daddy certainly looks proud as does Oliver. She will be a great playmate for him!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging family! I am Alex and my 9 months old baby girl has achondroplasia, here is my blog:
    http://loveisallyouneed-4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kasia! Welcome to blogging! It's a great way to capture what's going on in your household! I have two kiddos, Taylor (5, average height) and Trace (alomost 3, achondroplasia). We will be looking forward to seeing what Oliver and Mimi are up to! They are both such cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kasia!
    Welcome to our blogging family! Having these blogs is a wonderful way to share our good times and bads! I look forward to reading about Oliver and Amelia :-) I have a son Caden (achon) who will be two next week.
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world. We can't wait to go on the journey with you. Having these blogs are a great way to share things with other parents.
    Mandy, Mom of Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimi is adorable! I look forward to sharing your journey. And Oliver looks like a proud big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome! I am Kim and my son Preston (achon) is 3. www.monkeyandmommyraab.blogspot.com
    Cannot wait to see more pics of your beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the POLP blog world!!!! Mimi is just to cute and we cant wait to read all about her!!!

    Char and Leah
    www.raisingleah.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kasia, this is Gula, I came across this blog through Knoah's site.
    I am really proud of you! And hope we can be a part of your story, I hope Zain will grow up to be a good friend to Ollie and Amelia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the blogging family! Mimi and Oliver are adorable, and I look forward to seeing more pictures and reading more about your family! My son, Simon, is 19 months old with an undiagnosed bent bone dysplasia.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to our group of blogging LPA parents. I am Jaime and my daughter, Caitlyn has Achon. She just turned 4 this past week. I look forward to following along with your journey. Please stop by and visit our blog - jkmurphy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete