My name is Amelia but my brother calls me Mimi! I was born on January 21, 2009. Doctors say I have achondroplasia but it does not worry me at all. I am sweet, I am cute and worry-free :-)
My mom Kasia will try to keep this blog going.
Our family just got bigger! It started with Kasia and Jarek. We came to America 12 years ago from Poland. Initially to Ohio and after a year Jarek got a job in Connecticut. Jarek is a vetetrinarian but it took him 8 long years to be able to practice veterinary medicine in the States. Kasia was a journalist in Poland but she switched to managing and worked as Assistant Administrator in the Pediatric Surgery Deparment, Yale School of Medicine. This was her dream job! But staying home with kids was even beyond a dream job, best thing to do (when the kids are small enough:-)
Then in July 2007 Oliver came along! What a joy, what a character and beauty! When Kasia was still nursing Ollie in May of 2008 she found out about new little addition to the family -named Amelia Lyra later on......
Kasia, for some reason the scrapblog is not loading for me! Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDelete