In all that testing turmoil I failed to announce that Amelia stared raising her head a bit. Initially she was doing that only while lying on my chest but lately she started accepting and even enjoying playing on the mat while lying on her belly. She hated that position and was getting mad every time I put her on the belly but we kept trying and there you go! I took a picture to memorize this happy event. Daddy and Ollie are her greatest fans!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Heads Up!
Something on the happier note!
In all that testing turmoil I failed to announce that Amelia stared raising her head a bit. Initially she was doing that only while lying on my chest but lately she started accepting and even enjoying playing on the mat while lying on her belly. She hated that position and was getting mad every time I put her on the belly but we kept trying and there you go! I took a picture to memorize this happy event. Daddy and Ollie are her greatest fans!
In all that testing turmoil I failed to announce that Amelia stared raising her head a bit. Initially she was doing that only while lying on my chest but lately she started accepting and even enjoying playing on the mat while lying on her belly. She hated that position and was getting mad every time I put her on the belly but we kept trying and there you go! I took a picture to memorize this happy event. Daddy and Ollie are her greatest fans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Way to go, Amelia!! What a sweet picture of her and her greatest fans! :)
ReplyDeleteShe's doing so great! She will be moving about in no time.
ReplyDeleteVery cute picture! Way to go Amelia!!! Ollie won't be such a big fan when she gets mobile and starts getting into his stuff :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Amelia!! I'm Lee and my son Alfred is also an achon. Nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteMimi is doing so great and the picture is so sweet and memorable.
She is doing great! I read your MRI post (I am a little behind on blogging and I must say, from what I have heard kids who need decompression do very very well. Even children who need shunt surgery do extremely well. Of course it is nerve-wracking as a parent, but Mimi is going to sail through. She is absolutely precious!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Amelia!!! She is doing so well! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, Amelia!!! I love all the new photos! Ivy tries to grab her tongue, too. :) Your kids are such dolls, and it is so fun that you captured that moment with her on her tummy! And don't you just love how her little bottom sticks up in the air when she is on her tummy? That comment should let you know how sweet I think every part of a baby is...So cute!
ReplyDelete