The feeding saga continues :-) Now Amelia is mastering self feeding with the big metal fork. It absolutely cannot be safe, plastic, baby fork. Notice how in the video she keeps the plastic fork in one hand but uses the scary fork. She is very stubborn in refusing to eat from her own plate, with her own, age appropriate cutlery. With a little help she ate more fish than Ollie today.
Nastepny odcinek sagi o karmieniu (sie) Amelki. Teraz Ami trenuje jedzenie przy uzyciu wielkiego, metalowego widelca. Nie, nie moze byc bezpieczny, plastikowy dzieciecy widelczyk. Zauwaz jak w zamieszczonym video Amelia trzyma w raczce plastikowy widelec ale uzywa tego groznego widelca. Jest dosc uparta w odmawianiu jedzenia z wlasnego talerza i sztuccami odpowiednimi do wieku. Z moja niewielka pomoca dzis zjadla wiecej ryby niz Oli.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I can't see the video :(
ReplyDeleteHaven't been blog hopping in ages, since everyone got on facebook....but am tonight. Hi ya to you and the family. Hope you are all well. Hugs.
Too cute! You were even serenaded by her during dinner - give a kid practically anything and they'll bang it, I mean make music with it. Way to go Amelia on the maneuvering the fork into the mouth!
ReplyDeleteI love her determination! She is just too cute! I think stubborn streaks run in achon kids. I think it's the need to want to do things for themselves! She is just precious and by the end of the video I can see she has gotten the hang of it. I also read your amazing post about not being sorry for Mimi-what a wonderfully written post. Also love the picture of her in that rainbow hat with the dog. Her smile is precious!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Gotta love that stubborness! Sonya also prefers the scary real deal flatware! Looks like she is doing very well feeding herself! Go Amelia!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Way to go, Amelia! She does great with the scary fork! Love the stubbornness - we refer to it as strong-willed here! :) Too funny that she holds on to the plastic fork in her other hand!
ReplyDeleteYour kids eat fish! I'm so proud of them, and YOU! I do not understand these "typical" children that will only eat mac and cheese and hotdogs! I ate all kinds of things as a kid! Loved everything! (except mushrooms. still don't...)
ReplyDelete-Steph