

Last weekend was great! Finally feels like spring, and look at our favourite magnolia tree! We did some yard work around the house and even found time for a family walk. I wanted to post a really nice, springy picture for those far away in the West who do not experience changing seasons....
I love to be warm and hate winters! But this beautiful spring is a reward for enduring these long, cold, winter months! This year it felt like the winter would never leave! But finally, as the trees are in bloom we can say that the spring has arrived and is here to stay for a while :-)


I'm sure Ollie was very happy to be outside! Your magnoilia tree looks very pretty! Here's hoping for some more warm weather!
ReplyDeleteI love the new photos, as always! Speaking of seasons, as Ivy's Mamaw (grandma) arrived from Arizona (where it was in the 90's this week), she commented on how "cold" it was here in Baltimore--it is rapidly approaching the 70's. I had to make her promise not to put a knit cap on Ivy when they go for their walk tomorrow. :) A little bucket hat or bonnet will be fine!
ReplyDeleteI love magnolia trees! So pretty! I am so happy that Spring is finally here too! All last week was rainy and this weekend we are finally getting warmer! The pictures are beautiful! I bet the kids will be enjoying some nice days outside more frequently now!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!! Love the pictures of Mimi in the header too - so adorable!! Your Magnolia tree is so pretty! I was so excited when ours bloomed a couple of weeks ago too - so happy it is finally spring also! Simon can't get enough of the outdoors, and it looks like Ollie feels the same way!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are beautiful. The magnolia tree is really blossoming nicely. Mimi is such a precious little doll in her outfit!
ReplyDelete