Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

Ami is holding a toy for the first time! And guess what it is?
Yes, it's Easter Bunny! 

Dear friends, we wish you warm, healthy, peaceful Easter filled with joy, laughter and family love.
Easter is our favorite holiday, it's green, sunny, everything is coming back to life. So does hope.
Precious moments as this happen so often,  it would be nice to notice and capture them all! I am a precious moments' collector and this blog helps me a great deal. Thank you all for your great support my dear blogging family!

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful perfect baby!!!!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kasia, my name is Emily and my son Seamus has achondroplasia. I thought I had left a comment on one of your very first posts, but it looks like it never saved! Your children are just beautiful. I would like to add your blog to my list, and I look forward to getting to know more about your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so very proud holding her Easter bunny! Happy Easter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing that she is holding up her toys! What a cutie pie whe is. That smile is just to die for! What a beautiful little girl! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable - love her big smile!! Ami looks like she really loves holding that Easter bunny! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet picture! I love that you can tell how happy she is and how proud she is of her new "friend" Bunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated Easter! Ami is just adorable with her little bunny!

    ReplyDelete