Friday, April 24, 2009
Meeting Dr. Ain
I met Dr. Michael Ain today and it wasn't a doctors visit. He came with the lecture to Yale University and it happened that I work in the same building that he was presenting. I was so thrilled listening to his presentation "diagnosing patients with skeletal displasia", I actually knew what he was talking about! After the lecture I introduced myslef and thanked him for great talk and for being an inspiration, I also mentioned Amelia. He said I have a great doctor (orthopedic surgeon and friend of Dr. Ain's). I was deeply moved, that was quite an experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


that's so great!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome . . . we love Dr. Ain! Simon's sees him about every 5 months for an ortho check-up.
ReplyDeleteYay! We love Dr. Ain! Sonya see'd him every 6 months. He is such a great ortho!
ReplyDeleteHe is a great doctor. I feel very confident taking Preston to see him! What a great meeting for you!
ReplyDelete